Soccer, Santa, and Seasonal giving back rolled up into one! Each kid brings a toy to donate, and gets soccer instruction. And if everyone is nice… Santa might make a visit to collect the toys!
CHARITY KICKS: Soccer Clinic and Toy Drive
(benefitting the UC Davis Cancer Center)
In the last 6 years Charity Kicks has collected well over 1,000 toys! All of the toys collected at Charity Kicks are given to the children receiving treatment at the UC Davis Cancer Center’s annual holiday party hosted by the Active 20-30 Club No 1.
At the party Santa Claus and his elves give all the children receiving cancer treatment a toy. Then the Active 20-30 Club members accompany Santa to the Pediatric Children’s Ward to visit and deliver gifts to the children who are unable to attend the event.
- The soccer clinic is open to all players regardless of playing experience or level.
- Event will be held Rain or Shine!
- Participants must be 5 to 17 years old.
- Event is FREE – just bring an UNWRAPPED toy to donate.
- Toys should be appropriate for children 2 to 18 years old.
- Wear your soccer cleats … and dress to play!